The SCP-3810 delivers an elegant take on simplicity. With the easy-to-read 2.4-inch display, a user-friendly keypad, and a large menu font option, it’s never been easier to connect, talk, and text – everywhere you go.
- Big, bright 2.4” QVGA LCD display
- Large keypad buttons with easy-to-read numbers
- Normal or large font option for menus
- Long battery life (up to 5.8 hours)
- Speaker-independent voice dialing
- Speakerphone with dedicated access key
- 1.3 Megapixel camera with digital zoom
- Supports PictBridge with optional USB cable
- Sprint Picture Mail1 capable – allowing quick access to publish pictures to FaceBook, MySpace and Photobucket
- Supports geo-tagging
GPS Navigation and Location capable
- Sprint Navigation1, an optional GPS service, lets you get spoken and visual turn-by-turn directions with full-color moving maps. Includes voice entry of destinations, traffic alerts in major cities, a low gas price finder and more.
- An additional optional GPS service, Sprint Family Locator1, allows you to locate your loved ones from your phone or the web. Includes convenient features like Safety ChecksSM enabling parents to receive automatic notifications (via email or text message) at pre-scheduled times.
Sprint Mobile Email1 capable
- Compatible with popular web sites – Windows LiveTM, AOL®/AIM, Yahoo!®, GmailTM, as well as IMAP/POP3 accounts
- Emails are “pushed” to your phone as they reach your desktop so you will always be in the loop
- Give your phone a boost add Sprint Mobile Email Work – compatible with either a Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino corporate email server.2
- Supports Outlook Calendar functions.
Bluetooth® (2.0) Wireless Technology
Supports wireless headsets, hands-free car kits, wireless printing, and vCard transfer.
- SPP, GOEP (General)
- HSP (Headsets)
- HFP 1.5 (Hands-free car kits)
- OPP (vCard transfer)
- DUN (Dial-up networking)
- BPP (Bluetooth Printing)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access)
With easy access under the Settings menu, parents and business managers can:
- Restrict voice calls and text messages
- Lock or unlock web and camera usage
- Force GPS to be visible
- Create your own unique 4-digit lock-code
Wireless Backup capable
- With Wireless Backup1 enabled, the SCP-3810 automatically stores a backup of your Contacts to a secure location on the Sprint web site.
- If your phone is lost or stolen, Wireless Backup quickly restores your Contacts to the replacement phone without keying in the entries.
- Also offers an easy, web-based method of adding and maintaining contacts
- Threaded text messaging
- Downloadable screensavers, ring tones, applications and games
- 2.5mm stereo headset jack
- SMS Voice Messaging-capable
- Instant Messaging (IM) capable
- Caller-ID capability (Number, Picture, Ringer)
- Voice Memo Recorder – up to 1900 recordings
- Contacts – 300 names entries (allows 7 phone numbers, 3 email addresses and one web address per contact entry)
- Speed dial – capable to store up to 98 speed dial numbers + 1 for voice mail
- Call History – 60 recent calls
- Alarm Clock
- World Clock
- Countdown Timer
- Vibrating Alert (4 distinctive)
- 72-Chord Polyphonic ringers
- TTY Capable
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Rating
- Bilingual User Interface – English and Spanish supported
- Digital Dual-Band - 1.9 GHz, 800 MHz (CDMA 1x)
Excellent Battery Performance
Talk Time – up to 5.8 hours 3
Dimensions & Weight
Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.8” x 2.0” x 0.7”
Unit Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Travel Charger
- Standard SANYO battery (1000 mAh LiIon)
1Sprint Wireless Backup, Sprint Family Locator, Sprint Navigation, Sprint Mobile Email, and other Sprint services are available optionally and may involve additional charges. Other downloads, applications and services may require additional charges.
2If you use either a Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Domino corporate email server, you can add Sprint Mobile Email Work.
3Battery performance based on tested CDMA talk time; actual performance may vary.